Duration: 2 hours
Location: Las Vegas, United States
Your driver will stop at iconic attractions that make marvelous backdrops for photos. With the 1-hour package, enjoy stops at the 'Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas' sign, the Bellagio and Paris casino area, and the MGM Grand and Excalibur casino area. Choose the 2-hour package for additional stops at the Bellagio casino area and Fremont Street, the original heart of Las Vegas. Feel free to ask your driver to customize your stops to your interests (please note Fremont Street cannot be included in the shorter tour due to traffic).
During your ride and at your stops, all you have to do is relax and have fun. A professional photographer will capture candid photos of your glamorous Vegas experience so you can make sure what happens in Vegas stays with you! A download link for your high-quality photos will be emailed to you the next day.
Conclude your Las Vegas photo experience at your hotel or at another local attraction of your choice such as a restaurant, club or casino, where you can continue your very special night on your own.
Please note: The price displayed is per person based on 8 people in a reservation for a 1-hour package. There is a maximum of 8 people per limousine.
- Adult: Age 0 - 99
A great start to our stay in Vegas with several photo stops, they really know the best spots to get some great backdrops.
UNBELIEVABLE! Kirby and Bobby were fun, professional, and made this the best time we've ever had in Las Vegas. 200 pictures are gorgeous! Bobby's knowledge of Las Vegas was on par with a seasoned docent. Take a handsome tip for each along with you...you will not be disappointed!
Different experience.. the Limo, the places, the quality of the photos
Lots of fun! Was super windy but the photos were great
good way to get professional photos and see the city at one time
This is got to be one of the best Tours I have ever done, from start to finish it was amazing, Bobby our photographer was great fun and full of knowledge about all our stops and took over 200 pictures. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone
The 1 hour tour is a bit tight but it was worth every minute! Fantastic sights, absolutely professional photos and a great ride. We asked to be dropped off at a great restaurant recommended by the driver near out hotel MGM - I think it was called Ferraro's Italian. Excellent choice - expensive but worth it.
Great experience, don't miss it!
Oliver J. Peter Switzerland
Fantastic photos with amazing backdrops. Highly recommend!
Thrilled with our experience! I booked this trip as it was my girlfriends milestone birthday, we went out at 7pm and the lighting turned out perfect! Our driver and photographer were really nice and very professional, they arrived promptly and were very efficient at getting us to a variety of great locations. Ladies in great shoes be prepared to occasionally trek across a variety of terrains, nothing new for most of us! What a great momento of our trip, highly recommended!!
This tour was amazing!
- Pickup is available from Las Vegas Strip hotels
- 2 hours
- Returns to original departure point or you may have the limousine drop you off at a different location on the Las Vegas Strip
- 1- or 2-hour photo package
- Transportation by limousine (up to 8 passengers)
- Professional photographer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - The Strip
- Entry/Admission - A Wedding Chapel In Las Vegas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price displayed is based on 8 passengers in a reservation for the 1-hour package
- There is a maximum of 8 passengers per limousine
- If you would like a different departure time, please advise in the 'Special Requirements' field at checkout.
- Your package is not confirmed until you have reconfirmed with the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your prepaid voucher
- We recommend the 2-hour tour if you are staying downtown to allow for extra traveling time
- 1-hour photo package will include a minimum of 40 photos
- 2-hour photo package will include a minimum of 80 photos
- The tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Infant seats must be provided for children aged 4 and under. The supplier is not able to provide these
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years. You must present valid government photo ID upon entering the limousine
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.