Duration: 3 hours
Location: Las Vegas, United States
Discover Vegas' best kept secret hole-in-the-wall foodie spots
Cut the lines at the most popular places to eat
See the world's largest chocolate fountain
Take photos of the pink flamingos at the wildlife habitat
Possible meet-the-chef opportunity
This casual walking foodie tour is a great way to sample many of Las Vegas' delicious foodie spots for one meal. Plan the tour early in your vacation to be able to revisit some of your favorite spots later or at the end of your trip to make sure you don't miss out!
- Adult: Age 1 - 99
Although it was raining off and on throughout the day, we had seven stops in total, going from the Cosmopolitan to the Bellagio and across to the Flamingo and Linq/High Roller. Food ranged from mixed egg and potato with chives and bread at the legendary Eggslut to a delightfully messy 'house dog' with a deep-fried Oreo on the side in the food area of Bally's. Dessert stops were at a gelato spot and Sprinkles, the cupcake specialist.
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour, our guide Stephanie was great. Worth doing the tour if you've only just arrived in Vegas if you're completely bewildered by the choices on offer.
Elizabeth was a very good "host" for our walking tour including fun facts and tasty eats. Good variety of stops with an easy walk. I would definetly recommend this tour
This tour really lived up to it's hype of little known gems. We ended up having the tour to ourselves, so we really got individualized attention in answers to our questions from our fabulous tour guide. If you take this tour, take it the first day you are in Vegas, so you will have an opportunity to re-visit the places where you had samples.
Unfortunately I have been to Vegas so many times, a lot of what was on the tour I was already familiar with. That being said, the guides provided a lot of history and information that I did not know so I appreciated that. Our guides were great--very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend.
- Cosmopolitan Hotel and Casino
- 11:00 AM
- 3 hours
- See Availability
- The LINQ Promenade - Tour ends in a different location from the departure location
- Food tasting (enough for a complete meal) Local guide Small-group tour Walking tour All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages for purchase)
- Water bottle
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A water bottle is recommended especially in summer months
- Must be able to walk 1.5-miles at a moderate pace in all weather conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tastings will not be provided to non-paying children
- Please contact tour operator if a monior is on the tour
- Child may share tastings per one adult ticket purchased
- Tour stops and tastings may vary
- Please contact for any food allergies or restrictions. Substitutions are not guaranteed.
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Tour may be cancelled with 24 hour notice if minimum booking requirements are not met.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in
- Tour begins promptly at scheduled time. Tour operator/tour guide is not responsible for missed information or missed tastings due to late arrivals.
- Late arrivals are not admitted to join if they arrive 30 minutes after the commencement of the scheduled tour.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.