Duration: 9 hours
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
This tour provides approximately 2 hours of free time at the Dam - where you can go on the two-hour guided discovery tour, visiting the exhibit gallery, penstock viewing platform, visitor center and more.
Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour:
Why not upgrade your tour to include a lunch at The Hoover Dam Lodge followed by a visit to the Ethel M Chocolate factory?
Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour and Lake Mead Cruise:
To make the most of your day, you have the opportunity to include a memorable 90-minute cruise on the Desert Princess paddle boat to enjoy the delights of boating on the largest man-made lake in the US. A picnic style meal is served aboard the boat.
Regardless of which option you select, you'll enjoy phenomenal views of Hoover Dam, admire the beauty of Lake Mead and see the colorful Arizona Paint Pots in stark contrast against the volcanic rocks of Black Mountain.
Depending on local traffic, a 10-15 minute stop will be made at the iconic Welcome to Las Vegas sign for photo opportunities.
NOTICE *** Due to Construction Renovation at the Hoover Dam from now until February 14th, 2019, the tour itinerary is subject to change with or without notice.
- Adult: Age 2 - 99
Book with us and save 35% compared to another travel site!
Our driver was excellent and made the trip enjoyable. The trip could not have gone any smoother. Keep up the good work.
Though the morning trip was canceled, they communicated well in advance of the rescheduled afternoon trip. They are well organized. The narration of the information of the Hoover dam and the background history was good. The driver was professional and hilarious. I highly recommended them. If they could increase the tour time for the dam and overpass bridge, it would be great.
Interesting place and a very nice driver of the bus. When we got there our promised guide was invisible so it was a find out for yorself experience. Bad.
I highly recommend this tour. It gives you enough time to enjoy the dam and still get back to Vegas for the evening. We had a great time and learned a lot. We couldn't go inside the dam because they're doing work, but our driver made sure we had extra stops to make up for it.
We had a great trip. Loved the dam and the bus tour is the way to go. Lots of great information about the construction and history of the Hoover Dam.
Tony our driver was excellent!! He made sure to explain everything so that we had a good visit a hoover Dam.
Truely amazing place to visit. A great achievement which will last hundreds of years. A must visit place if you are in the area. Our driver was also very helpful with useful information.
Awestruck by the size of this structure. No wonder its Americas most visited attraction.
Our tour guide, Felix was amazing. He was very kind and courteous! I highly recommend this tour.
We were looking forward to going into the engine room and on the boat that went out on Lake Mead! Even though we received a refund for those parts of the tour, it was disappointing! I don't know that I would recommend this tour.
- Hotel pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
- Hoover Dam Express: 10am & 1pm (5-hours approx) Hoover Dam Deluxe: 10am (9-hours approx) Hoover Dam Deluxe & Cruise :10am (9-hour approx)Important: hotel pickup commences approximately 1- to 2-hours prior to this time depending on the location of your hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier. Contact details will be advised on your pre-paid voucher.
- 9 hours
- Hoover Dam Express Tour - Daily Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour - Daily Hoover Dam Deluxe and Lake Mead Cruise - Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hoover Dam Discovery Tour
- 90-minute Lake Mead Cruise (if option selected)
- Ethel M's Chocolate Factory visit and Lunch (if option selected)
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (unless option selected)
- Ethel M' Chocolate Factory (unless option selected)
- 90-minute Lake Mead Cruise (unless option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat .
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia, or has a pacemaker or defibrillator. Tours are conducted in confined spaces and in a powerplant with generators emitting electromagnetic frequencies.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.