Duration: 7 days
Location: Honolulu, United States
As the open-air trolley or double-decker bus transports you around town and along the coast, hop on and off as many times as you like. Or remain on board to sight-see from the trolley or bus; the time needed to complete a given route without disembarking is listed below in Itinerary. This pass gives you the flexibility to create your own itinerary and see the best of Honolulu at your own pace.
- Infant: Age 0 - 2
- Child: Age 3 - 11
- Adult: Age 12 - 99
Wife and I enjoyed the trolley tour of Honolulu. We did the Red trolley which covered the city and during September took up in to the mountain. The drivers were extremely knowledgeable of the city and surrounding area. Honolulu is hot so time your stop buses are approximately 1 hour apart and there is not much shade to hide from the sun.
Enjoyed this. A great way to see the Honolulu attractions. You don’t need a car at all. The Blue line trip is not to be missed.
Great service and a great value! It was an excellent way to see the sights of Hawaii. Especially, without a rental car.
The Waikiki Trolley was a great way to see the island. Friendly drivers and very informative. We did the 7 day pass on all lines so we were able to check out everything they had to offer.
was hard to find and meet ,no insuctions how to pick it up then driver had no clue want the voucher was for his trip or someone elses
Absolutely enjoyed my time using the 4 day all trolley lines pass to see Oahu, knowing the times and exact locations where the pick up and drop offs were, I could plan my days adventures accordingly. Highly recommend it, especially in the double decker trolleys, the best views up high above traffic, great for taking photos and videos of the beaches and sights. If you're a first time visitor to Oahu, the Waikiki Trolleys would be my recommendation to do to help you get familiar with the island.
Great variety of locations and good value for the money. Save yourself the cost of a rental car and parking if you are going to be in Honolulu or its immediate vicinity.
Nice drivers I had a nice day
This was excellent value for money if staying for a week in Waikiki. The five loops took you to parts of the island you would probably would have not got to see. We loved being able to hop on and off anywhere. We used the pink line like a taxi service. All the drivers were polite and informative. Aloha.
Good value if you have a plan. Which we did.
- Central Waikiki
- Red Line Daily: every 60 minutes; 2 hours per route Green Line Daily: every 35 minutes; 70 mins per route Pink Line Daily: every 10 minutes; 60 mins per route Purple Line Daily: every 70 minutes; 2 hours 20 mins per route Blue Line Daily: 3 runs per day; approx. 2.5 hours per route
- 7 days
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Entry/Admission - Waikiki Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Honolulu Museum of Art
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Food, drinks and smoking not allowed on-board
- Shirts, cover-ups and footwear must be worn at all times
- Maximum baggage allowance is 24" x 18" x 12" and must be stored on your lap
- Foldable strollers, boogie boards and other baggage must not protrude onto another seat or interfere with other passengers
- Do not enter or remain standing in stairwell while vehicle is in motion
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Blue Line - Panoramic Coastline Tour (full circle approximately 2.5 hours): Hop on the Blue Line to see Oahu’s southeastern coastline and great views of white-sand beaches, tall cliffs and, if you’re lucky, whales and dolphins. Your bus travels from Waikiki along the coast 15 miles (24 km) to the final stop at Sea Life Park, a marine-mammal park and aquarium near Makapuʻu Point. Along the way, enjoy live narrated commentary and short photo stops at Hanauma Bay, Hawaii Kai lookout, Halona Blow Hole and Sandy Beach (drive-through only).3 daily Stops: • Ilikai Hotel & Suites (1 pick-up daily at 8:30am) • T Galleria by DFS (8:42am, 11am & 1:30pm) • Duke Kahanamoku statue (8:45am, 11:06am & 1:36pm) • Hanauma Bay Lookout (5 min photo stop only; no disembarking) • Halona Blow Hole Lookout (5 min photo stop only; no disembarking) • Sandy Beach (drive-through only) • Sea Life Park (10am, 12:21pm & 2:51pm) • Koko Marina Center (10:20am, 12:41pm & 3:11pm) • Kahala Mall (10:40am, 1:05pm, 3:35pm)Green Line - Scenic Diamond Head Sightseeing Tour (full circle approximately 70 minutes):The Green Line pass takes you to scenic places and sightseeing attractions around Diamond Head. Hop off at the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium and Kahala Mall, and view Hawaii’s natural beauty at stops such as the Diamond Head crater and the Surf & Whale lookout. Browse locally made goods on Saturdays at KCC Farmers' Market including coffee, tropical fruit, tasty prepared foods, souvenirs and more. Learn about the sights from live onboard commentary.Stops every 35 mins: • T Galleria Hawaii 8:30am-3:30pm • Moana Surfrider* • Duke Kahanamoku Statue • Honolulu Zoo / Queen Kapiolani Park • Waikiki Aquarium • Diamond Head Surf Lookout • Diamond Head Crater (inside) • Diamond Head Crater Lookout (outside) • Kahala Mall (near Macy's) • KCC Farmers’ Market (Saturdays Only) • Monsarrat Avenue (at Campbell Avenue) • Hotel la Croix *Moana Surfrider is not serviced from 3:30pm-5:30pm. Please go to stop 3.Red Line - Historic Honolulu Tour (full circle approximately 100 minutes):effective October 1, 2018 - mini buses will be replaced by trolley's for this line.See Honolulu’s cultural and architectural landmarks with full onboard narration during the Red Line tour. Key stops include the State Capitol, Iolani Palace, Aloha Tower Marketplace and Chinatown. See artistic works at the Honolulu Museum of Art; admire the statue of Duke Kahanamoku, Hawaii’s Olympic swimming champion; stroll through the Foster Botanical Garden or snap photos of the King Kamehameha statue. Access shopping destinations such as DFS Galleria, Royal Hawaiian Center, Ward Warehouse, Ward Centre and Ala Moana Center.Stops every 60 mins: • T Galleria Hawaii 8:45am-4:45pm • Moana Surfrider* • Duke Kahanamoku • Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel • Honolulu Museum of Art • State Capitol and Iolani Palace • Punchbowl (no disembarking) • Foster Botanical Garden • Izumo Taishakyo Shrine • Chinatown (Nu'uanu and Pauahi Street) • King Kamehameha Statue • SALT at our Kaka'ako • Ward Centre • Ala Moana Center • Ilikai Hotel***Moana Surfrider is not serviced from 3:30pm-5:30pm. Please go to stop 3.**Ilikai hotel does not have a Waikiki Trolley stop sign. Please wait in front of hotel flagpole for vehicle. Pink Line - Ala Moana Shopping Shuttle (full circuit approximately 60 minutes):Shop till you drop at stops that include Ala Moana Center, Hawaii’s largest mall, which features an expansive open-air building with department stores, boutiques, luxury goods, bars, restaurants and a food court. You can also reach shopping destinations such as DFS Galleria, Royal Hawaiian Center, Waikiki Beach Walk and Hilton Hawaiian Village.Stops every 10 minutes: • T Galleria Hawaii (9am-9:30pm/7:30pm on Sunday's and Holidays) • Moana Surfrider* • Duke Kahanamoku Statue • Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel • Hilton Waikiki Beach • International Marketplace • Courtyard by Marriott • Hotel La Croix • Saratoga Road (Post Office) • Hilton Hawaiian Village • Aqua Palms & Spa** • Ala Moana Center (mountainside - dropoff only) • Ala Moana Center (oceanside) • Ilikai Hotel & Suites** • Saratoga Road (Trump Hotel) • Eggs ’n Things*Moana Surfrider is not serviced from 3:30pm-5:30pm. Please go to stop 3.**Aqua Palms and Ilikai Hotel do not have Waikiki Trolley stop signs. Please wait in front of the hotel flagpole for trolley.Purple Line - Historic Pearl Harbor (full circuit approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes):The Purple Line simplifies your visit to Pearl Harbor Historic Sites, such as the USS Arizona Memorial. Bargain hunt at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet, or catch some good eats at Pier 38 Fishing Village.Stops every 70 mins: • T Galleria Hawaii 7am-3:10pm • Duke Kahanamoku Statue • Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel • Aqua Palms Waikiki* • Ala Moana Center (oceanside) • Aloha Stadium Flea Market (Wed, Sat & Sun only; entry fees not included)** • Pearl Harbor (entry fees not included)** • Bishop Museum • Pier 38 Fishing Village • Ward Centre • Ala Moana Center (oceanside) • Ilikai Hotel & Suites**Aqua Palms and Ilikai Hotel do not have Waikiki Trolley stop signs. Please wait in front of the hotel for trolley.**Pearl Harbor and Aloha Stadium do not have Waikiki Trolley stop signs. Please wait at the designated city bus stops for trolley.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.