Duration: 5 hours
Location: Honolulu, United States
You will enjoy the journey on our luxury air conditioned mini coach with custom seats, seat belts, cell phone charging stations, immense viewing windows and free bottled of ice water. Your USS Arizona Memorial ticket is included and you do not need to stay in a long line early morning. There is 2 different pick up time that you can choose from: 6:45 AM and 9:45 AM. Length of the tour from pick up time to drop of time is about 5:00 hours and depend to the local traffic and other facts can be shorter or longer.
To complete your tour we will take you on a downtown Honolulu City Tour. In Honolulu historic district you will see 'Iolani Palace, Washington Place, the state capital building,and kind Kamehameha state. Then its on the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Infant: Age 0 - 1
- Child: Age 2 - 11
- Adult: Age 12 - 99
The shuttle service and guide were fantastic. Like the best we had all trip. Thank you for an amazing and memorable day.
Our guide “Eddie” was a delight to be with, giving us interesting and amusing tidbits related to the various sights as we traveled thru the city to PH.
A brilliant way to see Pearl Harbor and some of the famous Hawaii Landmarks. Our driver was very knowledgeable and answered all questions asked. Took us direct to Pearl Harbor and we visited other sites on the return trip. Highly recommended!!
There's no direction from a tour guide unless you do audio tour. You are dropped off. It's disappointing not getting to get on the monument and the boat ride is maybe 10 minutes to go out and look at a distance. The 20 minute film was interesting but a lot of opportunity to enlighten is lost. The supposed city tour was just naming buildings and areas, pointing out some trees and an occasional bird. Superfluous. Take a bus and do it yourself. Cheaper and more time efficient.
Educational and interesting. Only need a short visit to understand what happened there. Little too long.
I booked this tour 10 months ago when Carnival didn't have a tour to pearl Harbor on Dec. 7. The closure came some months later. I called Viator and was told they didn't hear that. I also at that time told them to change my phone # because I gave my home # and needed my cell because we were on a 2 week cruise. They read back my phone # and it was my cell. when we got to Oahu, there was an observance that took all morning and we couldn't get to the memorial or the Missouri. They called the day before but called my home phone. They had my cell #. when we didn't hear from them we called and was told that the only thing we would see was the Bowfin submarine, no water shuttle or Arizona memorial. K C was a great driver and gave a short tour around Honolulu but the real reason for the tour was very disappointing. we paid over $100.00 and they didn't even offer a refund of some amount. Viator is aware I;m sure of what the schedule for Dec. 7 is and should advise their customers. Also make aware to customers that they will call 24 hrs before and advise them to put a cell # down when they sign up,not a home phone.
We were picked up promptly at our hotel. We were the first of our tour group and the information started right away as we traveled to Waikiki for the others. We had plenty of time at Pearl Harbor and then the rest of the tour of Honolulu began. All of our questions were answered and we also had ample time in the area of the 50 building. No complaints!
Our Viator tour host was great and gave use good background on Pearl Harbor and the attractions we would see. The tour was very nice and a good educational experience for our 3 teenage kids. The host of the US Park Service movie attraction was very strange and turned off many in the crowd as she angrily barked out instructions to the crowd. She also made some subtle political statements about all nations and races needing to come together at the Pearl Harbor exhibit. I overheard several in line comment about how this and her demeanor was very negative and distracting.
Great tour allowing it should probably be retitled as it covers more than just Pearl the Harbor facility itself. Eddie the driver was great. Downside was that we had a query to be fixed before we left Australia and tried twice via emails to Royal Hawaiian Limousines (who run the tour) but never received a reply. We also went through Viator three times and they said they had passed the query to RHL. All this covered a period of about 5 weeks. Again no reply. It was only after we got to our hotel in Hawaii and asked the concierge to contact RHL that the issue was fixed. RHL possibly needs to lift their game in their administration area!
Prompt pick up in a superb vehicle.Very helpful driver / guide.Pearl Harbor experience was informative and moving
- Dependent on option selected. We provide transportation from Waikiki, Kahala, Honolulu Airport and Honolulu port.
- 7:00 am and 10:00 am. Please specify your preferred time in the special requirements field at checkout. Exact departure time and location will be provided by the supplier upon reconfirmation.
Departure Time Comments
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- 5 hours
- Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select locations in Waikiki
- Drive through National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- Photo stop at King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- Two museum Exhibits
- Documentary Film on the Pearl harbor Attack
- Boat ride to USS Arizona Memorial Monument
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- View of USS Bowfin and Bowfin Grounds and Exhibits
- One iced bottled water per person
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor / WW II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- No bags ( Camera bag - luggage - Purse - backpack any kind of bag bigger than 5 inch ) are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please specify preferred departure time in special requirements field at checkout.
- Transportation is provided to/from Waikiki hotels only for those clients who are booking this tour.
- We also offer this tour to clients whose pick up location is Kahala, Honolulu Airport and Honolulu Port. Please be sure to select the appropriate option when booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 6:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.