Duration: 5 hours
Location: Hawaii, United States
You will enjoy the journey on our luxury air conditioned mini coach with custom seats, seat belts, cell phone charging stations, immense viewing windows and free bottled of ice water. Your USS Arizona Memorial ticket is included and you do not need to stay in a long line early morning. There is 2 different pick up time that you can choose from: 6:45 AM and 9:45 AM. Length of the tour from pick up time to drop of time is about 5:00 hours and depend to the local traffic and other facts can be shorter or longer.
To complete your tour we will take you on a downtown Honolulu City Tour. In Honolulu historic district you will see 'Iolani Palace, Washington Place, the state capital building,and kind Kamehameha state. Then its on the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Infant: Age 0 - 1
- Child: Age 2 - 11
- Adult: Age 12 - 99
This was an informative tour. Our tour guide, Jake, was very helpful and informative. It was a wet and windy day and hence we were very disappointed to not be able to take the boat out to the Memorial. We realized that this was always a possibility but it is very disappointing to get so close and not be able to do something we were really looking forward to. Overall a good day but the weather created issues in getting around to exhibits etc. and for taking photos.
Our driver, Koko, was fantastic! She was very polite and informative. Pearl Harbor itself should be seen by everyone. What a humbling experience. Enjoyed the Punchbowl and city tour as well. Great price for all the activities.
The Arizona Memorial was under going renovations so we could not go onto the memorial, very disappointing.
Unfortunately we was disappointed due to the fact you can not go on the memorial. Wasn’t told it was damaged over a year ago. so you don’t actually get to see if properly as advertised. It has no mention of it on there website either
This tour to visit Pearl Harbor was very nice. A small group of only about a dozen made it easier to ask questions and interact. The driver, Koko, was so helpful and attentive to all on the tour. Liked that she asked each person's name and if this was their first visit to Hawaii. Gave us special attention to get to the airport in plenty of time for our flight.
The tour guide was very nice and accommodating. The pick up was on time. I will definitely choose this company again when i return to hawaii.
Our guide was Jake ("from State Farm"). Very knowledgeable and friendly and was able to point out a lot things places we visited the next day. Plus, while there where 12 other people on the tour with my wife and I, he was able to remember our names and then introduce each new person as he/she got on the bus. Great tour!
This was a very good trip, full of insightful information on the way to and from Oearl a Harbour regarding local landmarks. Lots of time to explore the museums at Pearl Harbour and overall good value.
Not a good use of your time. Nothing more than a bus ride and we were finished with an hour to kill before pick-up.
The shuttle service and guide were fantastic. Like the best we had all trip. Thank you for an amazing and memorable day.
- Dependent on option selected. We provide transportation from Waikiki, Kahala, Honolulu Airport and Honolulu port.
- 7:00 am and 10:00 am. Please specify your preferred time in the special requirements field at checkout. Exact departure time and location will be provided by the supplier upon reconfirmation.
Departure Time Comments
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- 5 hours
- Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select locations in Waikiki
- Drive through National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- Photo stop at King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- Two museum Exhibits
- Documentary Film on the Pearl harbor Attack
- Boat ride to USS Arizona Memorial Monument
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- View of USS Bowfin and Bowfin Grounds and Exhibits
- One iced bottled water per person
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- No bags ( Camera bag - luggage - Purse - backpack any kind of bag bigger than 5 inch ) are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please specify preferred departure time in special requirements field at checkout.
- Transportation is provided to/from Waikiki hotels only for those clients who are booking this tour.
- We also offer this tour to clients whose pick up location is Kahala, Honolulu Airport and Honolulu Port. Please be sure to select the appropriate option when booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 6:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.