Duration: 11 hours
Location: Clearwater, United States
Journey up to 10 miles into the Gulf of Mexico (this takes approximately 1 hour) and fish some of West Central Florida's most productive natural reefs. Expect to catch a variety of reef fish including gray snapper, sea bass an occasional grouper and perhaps even a shark! What's more - provided your catch is over certain length and weight restrictions (checked by boat personnel) - you can keep your catch. (Fish cleaning is available at the boat dock) All your equipment - rod, reel, bait and license are included. You can expect to enjoy a minimum 2 full hours of fishing time after you are out in the Gulf of Mexico.
Should you wish we can also arrange for a lunch voucher to be used at a local restaurant, that is a relaxing walk down the promenade from the marina. The menu includes a large variety of options including hot and cold sandwiches, burgers, pasta dishes, salads, gyros, pizzas, fish & chips plus more options.
- Infant: Age 0 - 2
- Child: Age 3 - 11
- Adult: Age 12 - 99
This tour was amazing and we even take another tour in the same week because the kids were so amaze to cath that much fish. Also cast members are really good. Wonderfull trip.
- Select Orlando hotels
Departure Time Comments
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- 11 hours
- Tuesday and Friday
- Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Deep Sea Fishing cruise to include rod, reel, bait, tackle and license
- Lunch at a local restaurant if you book that option
- Entry/Admission - Clearwater Beach
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.