Duration: 1 day
Location: Orlando, United States
Make your own way from Orlando or the surrounding Central Florida area to Kennedy Space Center, just 45 minutes from Orlando.
Visit: NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, State Road 405 Merrit Island, Titusville, FL 32899
The greatest space adventure on Earth begins at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Be sure to check out the 5-story IMAX theaters for breathtaking images captured by the Hubble Space Telescope, plus an astronaut’s view of space in Science on a Sphere.
For the kids, stop by the Children’s Play Dome, a one-of-a-kind space-themed playground where youngsters can take off in a spacecraft, climb a moon rock wall, crawl through rocket tunnels and slide to the surface of the Moon.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame, 6225 Vectorspace Blvd NASA Pkwy, Titusville, FL 32780
In the Apollo/Saturn V Center, relive the wonder and excitement of the Apollo era in this one-of-a-kind exhibit that celebrates the unprecedented achievement of putting a man on the moon and the joy that was realized in that moment around the world. Also, take a bus tour past some of the most iconic NASA landmarks. Meet a veteran NASA astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter Show. Visit the impressive Rocket Garden, featuring the first rocket to break free from gravity, and honor NASA’s fallen heroes at the 'Heroes and Legends' exhibit featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame®. Then learn more about what it takes to explore Mars at Journey to Mars: Explorers Wanted.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Space Shuttle Atlantis, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Merritt Island, FL
The journey starts in the Atlantis theater with a close-up view of Space Shuttle Atlantis and more than 60 interactive exhibits. It's a moving celebration of humankind’s greatest achievements. Then in the Shuttle Launch Experience, discover the sights, sounds and feelings of a real Space Shuttle launch. Buckle up and get ready for launch in a one-of-a-kind, custom-designed crew cabin.
Duration: 1 hour
- Infant: Age 0 - 2
- Child: Age 3 - 11
- Adult: Age 12 - 99
A beautiful half day. We visited all the space center. Beautiful experience with all the family. Bye bye
It was definitely worth doing. The kids learned a lot and really enjoyed seeing all the different types of space ships
Well worth the visit. So interesting and interactive. A great day out for the whole family. Highly recommended.
Arrived at will call and they had no record of the reservation. I had to call you and have you send a message to will call. The line behind us was not happy!
There was not enough information regarding downloading the tickets, The first website was incorrectly stated "DOWN LOAD TICKETS', but it was actually just for down loading the invoice. The website needs to be corrected to state that! I got to the KSC and learned that I didn't have the tickets and that I should download them from my email. After abut a hour of waiting in line at the WILL CALL window and finally getting through to you, a helpful agent was able to download my tickets You need to change your first website, as stated above, to avoid the problem for the next customer.
Took our ten year old grandson to Kennedy Space Center. He loved every minute of it as did we. So much history and technology. The bus tour was excellent. Got to see launch pad and assembly building up close. The Saturn V 5 exhibit is very good, but the Atlantis experience was awesome. Topped the day off with a talk by Astronaut Roger Crouch as well as a photo with him. At the end of the day we were all so glad we had added the Space Center to our itinerary! It is a not to be missed experience.
The space center was Fantastic - extremely kid-friendly with lots of interactive things to do and 3-D experiences. Definitely go be a part of this wonderful history and learn more about what's currently happening.
If you are going with Viator tickets - make sure you have tickets in hand. Not the voucher although bring that too - but the voucher will NOT get you in. The ticket window will NOT give you your tickets with the voucher. I had to make a call and have tickets emailed to the ticket window. Since I had called the day before and they told me I was all set to go straight to admissions - I was miffed to get there and not have that be so at all. So my advice is to definitely have tickets in hand!
It would have ben much easier and quicker buying the tickets directly at the center. We arrived early to be able to be there at opening time at 9.00, but had to Wait until 9.30 for the dolphin Tour operator to turn up and give us our tickets.
I would only buy the pass again from the K S C, reason I wasted time waiting for someone to bring our passes to allow us into the venue.Stewart was the person who delivered the passes to us, was very nice and helpful. Disappointed in having to wait a half hour to gain access
Unbelievable value for money. We spent a full day here and didn't manage to see all the shows/exhibits. There was also a rocket launch on the day we visited and it was incredible to watch and hear. The people who did the tours on the buses were so enthusiastic about their jobs, despite the fact they must say the same thing over and over all day. Really great atmosphere, food was really nice too. Would definitely visit again!
- Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex
- 9am to 6pmPlease note: hours of operation are subject to change without notice. It if advised that you call to reconfirm operating hours prior to date of travel.
- 1 day
- Space Shuttle Atlantis
- Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour
- The Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Heroes and Legends exhibit featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Astronaut Encounter featuring a veteran NASA astronaut
- All local taxes
- Admission to Kennedy Space Center
- Entry/Admission - International Drive
- Entry/Admission - NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Entry/Admission - Space Shuttle Atlantis
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking Fees
- Admission during a rocket launch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pet kennels are available at no additional charge from the Information Counter inside the entrance
- Strollers are available for rental for $5 plus tax payable at the Space Shop; strollers are on a self-serve basis at the tour stops
- Tickets to view a launch are not included with this tour and must be purchased separately
- Guests with Disabilities:
- Wheelchair accessible; wheelchairs are available for rental for $10 plus tax payable at the Space Shop
- At the tour stops, wheelchairs will be reserved for guests purchasing rentals
- Captioning systems and descriptive narration are available for the IMAX Theatre presentations
- Crew members are available to retrieve items and assist when necessary
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.