Duration: 3 hours
Location: Canadian Rockies, Canada
Your tour guide will take you to the bottom of the Maligne Canyon – the deepest accessible canyon in Jasper National Park – where you will explore frozen waterfalls, ice caves, and incredible ice formations. You will learn about Jasper’s Maligne Valley, Karst topography, and the mystery of the “disappearing” Medicine Lake. You won't want to miss this impressive winter adventure.
Product Code: 3872P25
The Maligne Canyon Ice Walk Tour covers approximately 3.5 kms (2.1 miles) of mostly downhill terrain where you will explore incredible ice caves, frozen waterfalls, and ice formations. Participants are required to dress appropriately for the weather. Transportation is included and pick-ups are available from all Jasper accommodations. Please indicate your shoe size when booking as warm boots and ice cleats will be provided.
- Child: Age 6 - 11
- Adult: Age 12 - 99
by Scott G on 30 Mar 2017
Was an amazing experience for all three of us !! Ted was an excellent guide with much knowledge to share !
Highly recommended !
- • Please contact SunDog Tours at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm booking and pick-up location. 1 780 852 4056 • You will be picked up at the SunDog Tours Office - 414 Connaught Drive unless you contact SunDog Tours directly to provide alternate Hotel-pick up details in advance. 1 780 852 4056
Departure Time Comments
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- 3 hours
- You will be supplied all the equipment you need to enjoy the canyon. Including boots and icers
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please add in your shoe sizes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.